82 in stock
Organic Herbal Hair Color Brown
82 in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Cultivator Organic Harbal Hair Colors
- Storage Instruction
- How To Use
- Product Certification
- COSMOS ORGANIC Certified – ECOCERT France
- USDA NOP Certified Organic
- Cruelty free ,Vegan and Non-GMO
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Water miscible and Pure Raw Powder
- Provide brilliant color, shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
- Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients.
- “semi-permanent” colors that typically provide long-lasting color. They doesn’t wash out quickly.
If cared properly; our organic herbal hair colors has a shelf life of three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- seal the bag tightly after each use.
- store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.
- If chemical dye has been used on the hairs, leave the hairs at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair colors on your hair.
- Keep in mind that grey hairs is notoriously difficult to cover and you may need to apply 2 to 3 applications to cover the grey hairs completely. As the product is completely natural, you can do this on consecutive days without the risk of damaging your hairs.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- To get a darker or more intensive color result, it is sometimes necessary to color your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before coloring a second time.
- Lightening your hair color with a Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Color is not possible.
25 gm. x 2 Pack = Medium Hairs
25 gm. x 3 Pack = Large Hairs
25 gm. x 4 Pack = Extra Large Hairs
into the powder and stir to make creamy texture paste.
Cassia auriculata (Cassia) Powder, Indigofera tinctoria (Indigo) Powder, Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Powder, Emblica officinalis (Amla) Powder, Ziziphus spina-Christi (Ziziphus) Powder, Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Powder, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Powder, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Powder, Matricaria recutita (Chamomile) Powder.
100g powder / 3.5 oz.