100 in stock
Organic Herbal Hair Color Light Brown
Light Brown – Organic Herbal Organic herbal hair color
Cassia, Indigo, Henna, Amla, Aloe, Ziziphus, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Chamomile
Certified Organic NPOP, USDA NOP, EU, COSMOS Organic, Kosher, Halal, Cruelty free, Vegan and Non-GMO
100g powder / 3.5 oz.
100 in stockAdd to Wishlist
- Product Certification
- How To Use
- Cultivator Organic Harbal Hair Colors
- Storage Instruction
Cassia, Indigo, Henna, Amla, Aloe, Ziziphus, Eucalyptus, Turmeric, Chamomile.
100g powder / 3.5 oz.
25 gm. x 2 Pack = Medium Hairs
25 gm. x 3 Pack = Large Hairs
25 gm. x 4 Pack = Extra Large Hairs
into the powder and stir to make creamy texture paste.
- If chemical dye has been used on the hairs, leave the hairs at least 5-6 weeks before using Cultivator’s herbal hair colors on your hair.
- Keep in mind that grey hairs is notoriously difficult to cover and you may need to apply 2 to 3 applications to cover the grey hairs completely. As the product is completely natural, you can do this on consecutive days without the risk of damaging your hairs.
- A strand test is recommended prior to coloring all your hair.
- To get a darker or more intensive color result, it is sometimes necessary to color your hair twice. However, you should wait at least 12 hours before coloring a second time.
- Lightening your hair color with a Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Color is not possible.
- COSMOS ORGANIC Certified – ECOCERT France
- USDA NOP Certified Organic
- Cruelty free ,Vegan and Non-GMO
- Kosher and Halal Certified
- Water miscible and Pure Raw Powder
- Provide brilliant color, shine and volume, while strengthen your hair.
- Our products are 100% free from chemical ingredients.
- Cultivator’s Herbal Hair Colors contain only 100% natural coloring and conditioning ingredients.
- “semi-permanent” colors that typically provide long-lasting color. They doesn’t wash out quickly.
If cared properly; our organic herbal hair colors has a shelf life of three years. To preserve the freshness of this product:
- avoid exposure to heat. The powder will remain fresh if stored at room temperature or below.
- avoid exposure to direct sunlight.
- squeeze all of the air out of the bag before sealing.
- seal the bag tightly after each use.
- store the powder in a dry place, and avoid all contact with moisture.